- Maison Margiela leather trainers
- Velcro-strap fastening at ankle
- Round toe, all-over print, open vamp, contrasting ankle strap
- Leather upper, leather lining, rubber sole
Since joining the Maison Margiela
empire, John Galliano has infused his cut-and-paste print sensibilities to the house's icons. Most recently that includes the much-admired Future trainers
- now with cracked and printed leather uppers only adding to the appeal. Co-signed by some of fashion's finest, the retro ankle strap and sleek, covered shape work perfectly to allow the print speak for itself.